From me to you
Just the thought of having your photograph taken can make some of us feel uncomfortable, awkward and nervous. You are not the same today as you were yesterday. You will not be the same person tomorrow. Finding a photographer who takes the time to understand you – who you are and who you are becoming – can be inconceivable. How can you be sure you’ve found a photographer you can be comfortable with? Someone who aligns with your design and style sensibilities?
Comparing information across numerous websites is frustrating! Without knowing if the photographers’ portfolio matches their expertise or ability to mesh with a client, how are you expected to choose?
You’ve got a vision. You need to know that your vision is going to be met.
It’s ok. I’ve got you.
I am an expert at helping people relax in front of my camera.
- I will coach you how to look like you feel in a photograph.
- I will show you that “unphotogenic” is not a real word.
- I will help you translate the image you’ve got in your head to the real world.
One photographer does not fit all. Whether you’re the kind of person who jumps in the deep end or tests the water with a big toe first, the next thing to do is to be certain that we can work together. Trust isn’t built from a website, it’s built in person and you need to be sure that you can relax with me.
Let’s chat on the phone or schedule a consult over a coffee. I’d love to hear about your vision, your style – YOU!
- I am a home body.
- I love the solace of nature.
- My happy place is beside a camp fire.
- Love my family, love connection, love my own space.
- I’m an over-functioner.
- I am more comfortable in a deep conversation than I am with small talk.
- I am painfully honest – sometimes to my own detriment.
- I am a great networker who struggles with networking.
- I love listening to Rob Zombie just as much as I love listening to Ludovico Einaudi.
- Self belief, expression and inner understanding matter most to me.
- I have no time for superficiality and the promotion of mediocrity.
- I am a firm believer in community over competition.