ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR FACE TO YOUR BUSINESS?
With more professionals marketing themselves and their services online, you need to discover effective ways for you to genuinely connect to your audience. Whether you’re an actor looking for that callback or a creative small business owner who loves what they do, investing in a professional photographer who can help you to be you in front of a camera is an effective point of difference between you and the competition. If you’d like to know what you can expect from a headshot session with Amanda, please click here to read more.
The studio based headshot session fee is $100.
- No Time Limit On Your Session
- Unlimited Outfit Changes
- Shoot Preparation Package Before Your Session (inc. Styling & Wardrobe Suggestions, Hair & Makeup Suggestions)
- Advanced expression coaching & direction
- One on One Post Session Advice For Image Selection
- and so much more.
DISCOUNTED STUDENTS, KIDS and RETURNING CLIENTS HEADSHOT RATES
- For my returning clients and children 16 and under I offer a 25% discount on the standard session fee.
- For those currently enrolled in an acting class, I offer a student discount of 10% off my regular session fee.
RETOUCHING AND PRINTING
Once you’ve chosen the photographs you’d like to work with you can place an order for retouching with me. This puts you in complete control of the final cost depending on how many images you require. (Starting at $100 per image inc. professional retouching)
8″ X 10″ DIGITAL PRESS PRINTS – Perfect for Actors Portfolios
Color or Black/White Silver Halide Prints on Kodak Endura paper.
Individual: $25 | 15 Copies: $75
Location Shoots are also available to individuals. Travel Fees start at $200.
Looking for something a little different?
Sometimes a traditional white background headshot doesn’t fit the bill. As trends shift more towards personal branding there’s a growing need for editorial portraiture and it’s exciting because I get to have even more fun. The photography is still about expression and connection, but I get to tap into my inner artist and do a little something different.