- No time is reserved until a Contract is signed and the session fee is received.
- Accepted payment methods are Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer.
- Cancellations require 7 days prior to booking date for a full refund of your deposit. Cancellation requests less than 7 days prior to scheduled booking will forfeit their deposit. This policy is in place as my studio holds your date and time just for you.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow the Studio to fulfill it’s contracted duty; other photography at this time is not permitted.
- The client agrees to make every effort to cooperate with the details and times agreed upon in order for the Studio to fulfill it’s contracted photographic duty. The Studio cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if the client chooses not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- Certificates are transferable to another person, but not redeemable for cash.
- They may be used towards your personalised experience at the Ipswich Photography Studio only.
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or towards past orders.
- All services come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you don’t love your photos, Amanda will invite you back for a reshoot. If you still don’t love your photos, all moneies paid will be refunded.
- Care instructions will be provided with all purchased artwork. As the artwork made by the Studio is manufactured with the finest materials currently available, the Studio unconditionally guarantees them. If in your opinion any photograph made by the Studio has lost its original colour, the Studio will replace the photograph for fifty per cent of the current selling price. The original photograph must be returned and the reprinting charge paid in advance. This warranty will be valid for as long as the Studio has its possession the original files in a printable condition.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.